Seminyak tourist attraction is a popular place in Bali, an area located north of the Legian Bali tourist area. Seminyak is better known as a place to find private villas, from luxury villas to cheap ones for rent. Apart from being famous for its private villas, Seminyak is also famous for its world-class restaurants and bars with international standard. Seminyak offers a very different atmosphere from tourist attractions of Kuta Bali. Kuta is more casual and relaxed, while Seminyak gives a modern, formal and luxurious impression.
Seminyak tourist spot also have white sand beaches, same like the Legian tourist attractions. Only the beach around Seminyak is more quieter. Besides beach tourism, Seminyak is perfect for those who like shopping, fine dining, Spa and night life. The development of tourism in Seminyak Bali is extraordinary, and we personally did not think that Seminyak tourist attractions could be a barometer of high-end tourism in Bali. Seminyak is a very different place about 15 years ago, Seminyak was once a small village that was less developed than the tourist areas of Kuta and Legian. There used to be a lot of rice fields in Seminyak, but now it has turned into a densely populated area with various types of private villas.
Location of Seminyak Tourist Attractions in Bali
Seminyak tourist attractions are located on the southwest coast of the island of Bali. Most of the southwest coasts are no wide roads enough to accommodate the amount of traffic density every day. Almost every day, especially in the afternoon and evening, traffic jams inevitably occur in the Seminyak area. To make it easier for you to find the location of Seminyak tourist attractions, please use the online map.
Best Tips & Ways to Travel to Seminyak
For those of you who have never had a vacation to Seminyak Bali, you will definitely wondering if there are any holiday tips when visiting Seminyak and what is the best way to travel to Seminyak. To answer those questions, readers should know about traffic conditions in Seminyak.
Highways in the tourist area of Seminyak Bali, mostly two-way streets and not too wide. This makes traffic jams very common in the Seminyak area. Also finding parking spot in Seminyak is very difficult.
In the following, we will write a list of tips and effective ways to have vacation in Seminyak so your vacation time will be effective.
The Best Way for Holiday in Seminyak Bali Tourist Attractions
• Choose a near place to stay in the Seminyak area, because the best way to get around Seminyak’s tourist areas is on foot.
• If you are familiar with roads in Seminyak, you can look for motorbike rental services in Seminyak, which are widely available on the side of Jalan Kayu Aya. Motorbike rental prices range from IDR 75,000 – IDR 100,000 / 1 motorbike with a rental duration of 24 hours.
• Taxis are also widely available in the Seminyak area. It’s just that if you use a taxi, you will often get stuck in traffic which will affect the cost of your taxi.
• For those of you who don’t really like to walk and don’t like riding a motorbike while traveling in Seminyak. So we suggest you use a car rental service with a driver in Bali. Even if the roads are congested, at least you don’t have to drive a car and look for a very limited parking space. In addition, car rental services + driver use a cost calculation system based on duration, usually a minimum of 12 hours in 1 day.
• Before the reader visits one of the tourist attractions in Seminyak, the route must be planned in advance.
Holiday Tips To Seminyak Tourist Attractions In Bali
• If your vacation to Bali with members exceeds 6 people, choose a private villa to save more on accommodation costs.
• Use clothes made of materials that can absorb sweat. The air temperature in Seminyak during the day is very hot.
• Use open footwear such as sandals, if you want to walk around Seminyak.
• Do not carry too much cash, because many ATMs are available in the Seminyak area.
• Do not litter, so that you do not become a spectacle by other tourists.
Interesting Places in Seminyak
The streets are often congested, the price of food is expensive and the cost of staying is also more expensive than Kuta! Then what’s so interesting about Seminyak? The Seminyak tourist area offers different things from the “cheaper” Kuta tourist area or the Legian tourist area. If the Legian and Kuta areas are preferred by tourists who are looking for night entertainment, where hotel prices are cheaper, and food prices are still affordable and crowded, then it is different from Seminyak.
Seminyak is selected by tourists who are looking for a private villa, because in Seminyak there are many luxury private villas available for rent. Apart from private villas, Seminyak is also famous as a shopping place that offers unique and upscale merchandise, luxurious SPA treatments, as well as restaurants & bars with five-star standards. If it can be said, Seminyak has become an elite tourist area for foreign and domestic tourists. Because there are a variety of luxurious facilities available in the Seminyak area and become a barometer of luxury tourist attractions in Bali.
List of Attractions in Seminyak
Most of the attractions in Seminyak are beaches and other attractions are not that many. For your information, Seminyak is famous not because of a tourist attraction, but because of the variety of luxury tourist activities. Such as shopping, spa treatment, having exclusive tattoo art and fine dining activities.
The following are some tourist attractions that you can find in Seminyak Bali.
• Petitenget Temple. The location of the Petitenget temple is near Jalan Petitenget and is on the beachfront of Petitenget Seminyak.
• Seminyak Square. It is a shopping complex.
• Seminyak Beach. The location of Seminyak beach is to the north of Legian Beach Bali. Seminyak Beach has clean white sand with big waves character, therefore when you visit Seminyak beach, you will see many tourists doing surfing activities. The location of Seminyak beach, which is in the southwest of the island of Bali, makes Seminyak beach one of the best places to see sunset in Bali.
Interesting Holiday Activities in Seminyak
In addition to shopping and fine dining activities, Seminyak also has several interesting tourist activities such as:
• Horse riding activity at Seminyak beach.
• Pearcing or having exclusive body tattoo from best Bali tattoo artists.
• Clubbing with various music gender and club atmosphere around Seminyak to Peti Tenget area.
If you want to have tattoo while having holiday in Seminyak then you can also visit one of the best Seminyak tattoo shop, the Secret Arts Private Tattoo Studio.